Anvaya-3S Virtual Summer Workshop Series
Program Mission – The mission of our Anvaya-3S Virtual Summer Workshop Series is to introduce Persons with Disabilities, Pre-ETS (pre-employment transition students) and members of other socioeconomically disadvantaged communities, to IT, Tech, Business, and Creative Vocational Training opportunities!
Our workshop series provides a hands-on introduction to the basics of Python Programming and the new accessible integrated development environment, Ally IDE. Participants (ages 14 and older) will learn:
• What Python is and why use it?
• The basics of using Ally IDE
• To create basic lines of Python code
• Strategies for developing advanced skills in programming.
• Experiential Learning Experiences
• Early & Engaging Career Exploration
• Preparation for Virtual & Onsite Employment
• Alternative Professional Development Solutions
• Self-Advocacy & Peer Mentoring
• Basic introduction to Python programming language
• Participants receive access to Ally IDE
• Real-world project experience with a team of industry professionals
• Access to new career planning resources